Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Possibly a new home...

We are taking a new journey this year. We are buying a house :-) a home. That is such a stressful thing to do, but it's nice to do it with your best friend and partner for life. So, Hubby and I saw about 15 homes, and we agreed on a BEAUTY!!!!



Here's the kicker, can someone explain to me why the heck a "short sale" is called a short sale when it take so doggone long!!!! The bank signed one document in less than 24 hours. We were shocked to hear something so fast, but it was a nice thing to see. We learned about all of the other documents to come. It's been a month, and we have signed one document since the first one.

I am constantly dreaming about how to organize the home (during the day and the night). AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE IT YET! On top of that, I started watching House Hunters this week for inspiration. What's the first episode that I watched, a SHORT SALE! Goodness Gracious!

We started the journey in January, and hope the bank approves by June. Future and I know that it is ours because we actually agreed easily on it. It has so many things that I wouldn't accept, but I just see so much fun and potential in the 5 year-old Grand Home! I mean, the owners put in every possible upgrade except one, and I might have left that one out myself.

I started a Pinterest Board to capture the styles that my Hubby, and I want to do. Can you say BURNT ORANGE THEME! That's right, we are going to have a burnt orange accented home! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment