Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Weekend

It is really sad when you dream that you finished a blog post.  I thought that I wrote 'Happy Mother's Day', and I realized a week later that I didn't.  OMG! that is just ridiculous.  I am wound up in organization, and "can't see the forest for the trees" right now. 

I had a pretty good Mother's Day weekend considering so many other things.  All of the ladies in the house got pedicures on Saturday, then I worked in the daycare at church on Sunday.  I know, shouldn't I have taken off on Sunday.  Of Course Not! After church, we went to P.F. Chang's for Lunch/Dinner/Supper, whatever you call it.  It was great!  I made reservations the week prior, and I never think in advance for myself.  Only for others.  Anyway, we walked in and the line was out the door.  I went up to the hostess, and they sat us immediately.  We are 10 minutes early, and the table was ready.  Isn't that fabulous?  My 2nd mother felt so special (mother-in-law).  She was so proud of me.  I shock her all the time with that kind of stuff.  I just keep thinking, I was brought up right.We had a great lunch.  The children loved everything, and we had a big to-go bag to boot.


Then, we went home and took a nice long nap.  My little girl had to nap with Mommie, and she refuses naps altogether.  I really felt special then.



No comments:

Post a Comment